How much is automatic enrolment going to cost my Company?
This is partly up to the decisions you make in selecting a process, a scheme and the amount of contributions that you wish to make.
Auto enrolment can include some (or all) of the following costs:
- Payroll costs (additional processing/interface builds/assessment costs)
- Assessment costs (if not incorporated into the payroll costs)
- Pension contributions
- Communication costs
- Helpline costs
- Additional HR costs (For example: managing the opt in/opt out processes)
- Any financial advice that you receive
- Internal project/implementation costs
These are difficult to generalise about as they will be specific to each company.
However, our solution can help to keep costs to a minimum.
We believe introducing a company pension scheme doesn’t have to be a headache and we are here to take the strain for you.
We will take care of all necessary Auto Enrolment communication to all the employees you provide us details of.
For a one-off implementation fee from as little as £250 and an ongoing maintenance and service charge from as low as £50 pm, this low cost model covers all of the above services and will help you meet all your Auto Enrolment obligations.